Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear @ssholes on the metro

Dear @ssholes on the metro,
I understand that we're having a crazy blizzard. And I even get that the metro is packed today. But guess what @sshole, we've ridden this shit before and we know how it works. Train moves. Train stops. Doors open. People exit. People enter. Train moves. Rinse, lather, repeat. No need to yell, "Outta my way! Coming through! Let me out!". Or, my personal favorite, "Make a hole!". REALLY PEOPLE. REALLY. We fucking get it. No one wants to risk life and limb teetering down an icy sidewalk to work, but don't mess with me pre-coffee. That means you have the common decency to be nice to your fellow metro riders and save your douchebag act for non-rush hour metro rides. If you're on the metro at 830 AM, you know how this show works.

Cork it assclown,
Peeved

No comments:

Post a Comment