Monday, February 15, 2010

Dear lame lovebirds on facebook

Dear lame lovebirds on facebook,
Its sickening enough that on any given day of the year we get to hear about how wonderful your "sweetie" is and how "blessed" you are to have your "soulmate" in your life. But to change your profile pic to the two of you and describe in detail everything you and your "boo" did together on this holiest of all Hallmark holidays, is enough to make me want to vomit. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy you have found someone that can meet your high-maintenance needs, but the whole world doesn't need to know what you woke up to, and did, the whole day. The best way to celebrate the day is alone, with your "better half," not with all of your facebook "friends." While I am at home enjoying my day with my "valentines," thanks for letting me be a part of your day too...

Sick to my stomach with cheese,
VD

No comments:

Post a Comment