Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dear Ex-Husband

Dear Ex-Husband,
Thank you for once again reminding me how you obtained this status. While I appreciate your desire for a carefree life, I did not necessarily agree when you took a buy-out from Toyota, blew through that money, then decided to live off unemployment as far as that ride will take you. What really irks me is taking it upon yourself to cut the child support and pay late and on whatever date you see fit. Just when I think you can't top yourself, you show your ass when you find out I got off work early and didn't immediately call you to drive halfway to meet you for you to pick up our daughter (even though I didn't have gas and you didn't pay support). And it doesn't stop there. Thanks for putting our child in the middle and complaining about paying child support, then being a jerk when she tries to defend me. Sad that a 15 yr old has to point out that you have 3 paychecks in your home in comparison to the one in ours, then you roll your eyes at her like she's crazy. You Sir, are an Ass Clown wearing an Ass Hat.

My Parents Were Right,
The Most Current (14 yrs and counting) Ex-Wife

1 comment:

  1. I hear you Sister! Just remember you are a better mom than he is a dad!

    ReplyDelete