Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dear grocery cart boy

Dear grocery cart boy,
You saw me putting the groceries in my car, you saw me get in my car, you heard the engine start and then you saw the back up lights. What I did not see was you pushing the carts behind my vehicle. I like many others in Indiana drive an SUV which sits up a bit higher, so even when I looked back I did not see the grocery carts. I saw your face as I backed up and not once did you even try to let me know you parked all the carts behind me. It was not until I hit them did you raise your hand. I am just sorry you were not back there with the carts I hit. You idiot--next time either don't park the carts behind a vehicle you know will be leaving soon or have the courtesy to let the driver know they are behind the vehicle.

Sincerely,
The Gal in the Grocery Getter

No comments:

Post a Comment