Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear Zen Guy

Dear Zen Guy,
Please shut up. You're loud, annoying and full of yourself. Please stop calling yourself enlightened, you're too mad to be enlightened. And I'm not going to be your follower when you get in my face and interrupt my life to tell me shit I've heard ten thousand times. Stop telling me about all the people you've trained and how special you are. You've told me. I already know. And I am NOT going to be more into meditation because you force it on me. What ever happened to live and let live? It's time to put your big kid panties on and get over yourself. I like you less and less every day that you try to overwhelm people with your incessant ranting. And please, turn down the volume. Apparently you never learned about "inside voices". You are always talking about going to live in a cave. Well, I think now is the time, and the world will be better off.

Being loud and annoying wont make me do anything,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment