Monday, March 29, 2010

Dear Patient In The Waiting Room

Dear Patient In The Waiting Room,
While it is lovely that you've so thoughtfully arrived before your appointment time, showing up 90 minutes before said appointment will not get you in to see our doctor sooner. You see, the policy in this office is that we don't make people who show up at the right time wait because you decided to get creative with your schedule. I'm not saying we won't slide you in if there is a no-show, but what is more likely to happen is that we will get behind and not only will you wait the 90 minutes until your appointment time, but you will also wait until we can get to you. This brings me to the main issue...don't sit in the chair across from my fishbowl window and stare at me for two hours while I work. It's creepy.

Thanks,
A Fish Not Called Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment