Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dear O'Shea

Dear O'Shea,
You really had me fooled. I thought you were a great guy with potential, until you dropped the "Oh yea, I have a live-in girlfriend, we've been together for 6 years" bomb. What the hell? You had several opportunities to share that important tidbit. FAIL. I am sure you are "different from the rest" and that you are "unhappy with your life at home," but its the same old story, same old song and dance. I really don't feel sorry for you because you "feel sorry for her and are with her out of pity" and you feel like you are "wasting years of your life." I'm sure it is just "easier to not rock the boat" and that you "really felt a connection with me" and that I "brought a spark back in you that has been lost for a long time," but that sure as shit doesn't change the situation. You further FAILED with a text message 4 days after I told you peace out that said "I wake up every morning not able to keep myself from thinking about you." Do you think those words will change my mind? I agree, you have some serious shit to figure out with your full-time dog sitter, but leave me out of it. BTW- I don't buy I am the first person you have met on the road. You are on the road 36 weeks out of the year. I really hope this dog sitter at home isn't as dumb as you seem to think she is. Get over yourself and your "guilt." And if you do get up the courage to make a change, don't bother calling. Actually, forget my number. I forgot yours.

Wasn't born yesterday,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment