Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear convertible-truck guy

Dear covertible-truck guy,
While drinking Pabst and shooting your fake deer in the backyard, it probably sounded like a great idea.
"I betcha I could get more chicks if I cut off the roof of my truck and made it a convertible!"
"How're we gonna do that?"
"Ya have any tools, like a hand saw?"
"Hell yea, Brother. Let's get it on."
"When I scoop the deuce-nickle, the chicks are gonna wanna hop in MY ride at Lincoln Skate Center! And they won't get out at Taco Bell!"
Well guess what, your dumbass drunk idea is totally impractical. How many months out of the year can you actually use your "pimp ride?" Let alone its a Chevy S-10 truck, Com'on. Seriously? Are you just that redneck? It looks totally lame. And its really a good thing you park it at the back of the Marsh parking lot, wouldn't want anyone to hit that piece of hillybilly glory.

Loving my sunroof,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment