Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dear Tiger Woods

Dear Tiger Woods,
I can't believe I am wasting a second blog post on you, but your recent, and first since "the scandal" interview has prompted me to write again. I must admit, having a PR degree, I can firmly say, its about damn time you did an interview. But lets be serious, YOU HAVE TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS. "That's personal." I espeically loved the way that you avoided mentioning that you went to sec rehab, you simply "had treatment." Loved the way you came back to the fact you "lost your way from Buddhism." When in doubt, go to religion. I think its quite hilarious you are most nervous about the way the fans will react to you. You should be scared. They are going to eat you alive. You don't even have a sponsor for your golf bag! So instead of working on repairing those relationships, as well as those with your fan base, youa re busy sueing a company who made a blow-up doll based on you. Hilarious. You gotta take the heat, El Tigre. But kudos on your first interview, with ESPN. Next stop, OPRAH!

2 weeks 'til the Masters,
Golfer

PS- I thinks its hilarious you are not mentioned or show in a SINGLE Master's commercial!

No comments:

Post a Comment