Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dear Insurance Company

Dear Insurance Company,
YOU SUCK! Its like you know I am going to get sick at the beginning of the year, just in time to rape me on my HSA money right from the get go. Seriously, $400 out the first 20 days of the year?! What is the point of carrying you, insurance, when I end up paying the same damn amount if I didn't have you?
"What, $199 for ONE prescription?!"
"Yes ma'am, do you have insurance?"
"Yes, I do"
"Oh good....let me adjust the price....that will be $180."
"WTF, seriously?! So glad I had my insurance card with me. What a life saver! Thank god I just saved $19 with my insurance!"
Enjoy your big fat bonuses, a-holes. I will be eating ramen noodles for the next 11 months because I got a sinus infection.

Damn you,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment